What you'll learn
This half-day workshop can be delivered online or in person and is popular for college teaching staff, IT Managers and students (who can also be delivery partners and interact with business attendees where workshops are presented in person). It will be 3 or 4 hours in duration and led by an expert facilitator.
Many owners and leaders in small businesses think AI is somewhere around the corner. But AI is already here, and many businesses are already making use of it. Not the science fiction version with robots walking the streets and flying through the air, but tangible tools that can help a business become more effective.
This is an important workshop to attend if you want to find out more about artificial intelligence and its uses in the business world.
- How can we use AI to build closer relationships with our customers?
- How can AI help us measure our customer relationships more effectively and act to improve them?
- How can AI help us in product and service design?
- How can we use it to improve our marketing and advertising?
- How can AI help us become more intelligent in our use of information and data?
- How can AI help us make more informed decisions more quickly?
- How can it support small businesses in becoming more sustainable and cost-effective?
- How can it take some of the repetitiveness and drudgery out of work?
- What are the problems and challenges, risks and dilemmas it brings with it?